Advantages of an internet therapy
- opportunity to work with a more qualified specialist than those available in your area;
- psychotherapy in a comfortable environment for you;
- consultation of an internationally recognized psychotherapist at a significantly low cost;
- complete confidentiality, especially in the case of audio conferencing or one-way video conferencing by the therapist;
- possibility to receive psychological assistance for people with mobility difficulties;
- psychotherapy in your native language (Russian, Ukrainian), if you live abroad;
- this is the ideal solution in the current realities of the coronavirus pandemic.
cognitive behavioral therapy therapy demonstrated maximum
effectiveness for most problems
acceptance and responsibility therapy therapy is inextricably linked with cognitive-behavioral
and helps you live in accordance with your values
scheme-therapy therapy is intended for patients with complex
problems and mental disorders
mindfulness mindfulness practice helps you to raise your mood
and raising you life quality
emotionally focused therapy (EFT) therapy for couples has been shown
to be highly effective in dealing with family problems
(parent-child, spousal and other family relationships)
stages of work
1. Contact with me. I can understand you, your problem, it's importance and relevance.
2. Describe your problem. I have knowledge and experience to solve your problem.
3. Sign up for a consultation. I believe we can do it and quality of your life will rise.
4. Add me to contacts in Skype or in a messenger convenient for you.
5. Pay for the consultation convenient for you and inform me about the payment.
6. I will be waiting for you on the appointed day and time. You can choose video or only audio format of meeting.
I will be with you, and together we will work on your problem and improving the quality of life.
Problems, I work with
- Anxiety and fears
- Vegetovascular dystonia
- Panic attacs
- Problems with self-esteem
- Family problems
- Accentuations and personality disorders
- Life-filled life
- Peace and tranquility
- Good mood and quality of your life
- Purity of thoughts and a free life
- Freedom from panic and the ability to control your own state
- Healthy self-esteem
- Healthy family relationships
- Adaptive models of perception and behavior (healthy personality)
- Psychiatrist (Zaporizhzhia State Medical University)
- Psychologist (Classical private university)
- Cognitive-behavior psychotherapy
- Therapy of acceptance and responsibility
- Systematical family therapy
- Eriksonian hypnosis
- Emotionally focused therapy
Classical private university
of cognitive-behavioral therapy
Oxford Cognitive Therapy Center
Institute of psychotherapy
and clinical psychology
of personnel management