Online psychotherapy with Kartsev Anton
Online psychotherapy is a consultation with a qualified specialist by means of internet connection through Skype, Viber etc.
Advantages of online psychotherapy:
- Opportunity to work with a more qualified specialist than those available in your area;
- Psychotherapy in a comfortable environment for you;
- Consultation of an internationally recognized psychotherapist at a significantly low cost;
- Complete confidentiality, especially in the case of audio conferencing or one-way video conferencing by the therapist;
- Possibility to receive psychological assistance for people with mobility difficulties.
- Psychotherapy in your native language (Russian, Ukrainian), if you live abroad.
- This is the ideal solution in the current realities of the coronavirus pandemic.
Internet psychotherapy is in no way worse that ordinary cognitive-behavioral psychotherapy. Based on numerous studies in this field, one can state with absolute certainty that tele-psychotherapy is just as effective in combating depression, anxiety (panic attacks, social phobia), eating disorders (bulimia, anorexia, etc.), game addiction and lots of other mental disorders.
By choosing online psychotherapy, you will be able to fight:
- Panic Attacks
- Generalized anxiety disorders
- Obsessive–compulsive disorder
- Vegetovascular dystonia
After the first tele-psychotherapy session you will for sure:
- Outline the root of your problem
- Discuss the ways of solving it with the therapist
- Get answers to all the questions, that have been bothering you for the longest time.
Remember that the therapist will always:
- Listen you out and understand
- Support in any situation
- Help you deal with "inner" problems
- Answer all of your questions
- Help you solve your problems
You have 3 ways to make an appointment with a specialist and agree on the date and time of your online consultation:
1. Schedule online
On the website go to "Schedule an appointment"
Choose the day and time of the desired consultation
Enter your payment method and wait for the confirmation.
2. Make a call
You can always have a call back, or call yourself (+38 097 811 99 09)
3. Sign up in messengers.
Viber +38 068 989 01 84
WhatsApp, Telegram +38 097 811 99 09